Seekho Kamao Yojana – The government of Madhya Pradesh has recently made a remarkable initiative to empower the youth of Madhya Pradesh. The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, introduced a new scheme aimed at the youth of MP on 17 May 2023. Through the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana, the government has provided a new path to young individuals by giving them an opportunity to learn essential skills for improved employment opportunities. With the help of this program, the youth would be able to get proper training to enhance their skills practically in vocational institutions and registered industries. The scheme helps with job-holding learning, in which the participants would be provided with a monthly stipend by the state government. The scheme is introduced to give a bright future for the young generation, promoting self-sufficiency for a hopeful career in various industries.
Through this blog, let’s explore the scheme in detail.
Benefits of Seekho Kamao Yojana:
The government of Madhya Pradesh has recently launched a welfare scheme, Seekho Kamao Yojana, particularly for the youth of MP seeking a promising future. Through this initiative, the government would help the educated youth of MP who are unemployed by providing them with various employment opportunities. They would not only be trained but would also receive a stipend while they develop their skills.
Here are some of the remarkable benefits of this scheme.
- Participants would be provided with training in numerous fields.
- Stipends would be given to the participants ranging from around Rs.8,000 to Rs.10,000.
- Individuals would benefit from employment opportunities and skill development.
- The scheme initiates from 1st August 2023 and the first stipend will be given on 1st September 2023.
- Participants would be given a certificate from the state council for vocational training.
Hence, through this scheme, the youth would not only be able to expand their skills but would also be able to earn a living while in training.
How much stipend will get under the SKY Yojana?
The Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana offers jobs in around 700 different fields including tourism, electronics, engineering, insurance, banking, software development, IT, healthcare, and many more. The participants would receive a stipend between Rs.8000 to Rs.10000 every month based on the training period and skills. The candidates who have cleared 12th grade would receive Rs.8000 every month. Candidates who have cleared ITI would receive Rs.8500 and the Diploma holders would receive Rs.9000 every month as a stipend.
How to apply for Seekho Kamao Yojana?
The registration process for the SKY Yojana is very simple and manageable. However, the individuals wishing to apply for the scheme need to first check the eligibility criteria and the courses provided. For this, they can visit the official website (Ssdm.mp.gov.in) on which the updated list of all the courses is given. Once the course is decided the candidates can proceed towards applying for the course online.
Here are the simple steps the individuals interested in the scheme need to follow for successful registration.
- Visit the official website mmsky.mp.gov.in.
- Select the link to Registration and proceed.
- Enter your Email address and password for registering yourself.
- Next, fill in your basic details on the application form and click on Submit.
- Upload all the necessary documents like photographs, signatures, certificates, etc.
- Complete the application form and submit it.
Once you have submitted the form, the applicants need to check the official website regularly for updates on the starting date of the course.
The participants who wish to apply for the scheme also need to meet certain eligibility criteria. Here is what you need to check on before applying for the Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Seekho Kamao Yojana:
- The applicant needs to be residing in Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidate needs to clear an ITI examination or minimum 12th class from either State Board or Central Board.
- The age of the applicant needs to be between 18 years to 29 years as of 1st July 2023.
Candidates who are eligible for the scheme need to have all the necessary documents in original when applying. Here is the list of documents required in both soft copies and hard copies.
- 12th pass, ITI pass, or Diplomas pass certificate
- 10th pass certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, etc.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
It should be noted that the candidates can apply for the SKY scheme through online mode only. The applicants can apply for the scheme from 15th July 2023 onwards. On 31st July 2023, the candidates will be able to sign online contracts with the employers. The training or classes of the selected applicants would start from 1st August 2023 and the candidates who have registered would be able to join. The candidates would receive their first stipend on 1st September 2023. The training period would be one month, after which the applicants would initiate their jobs according to their skills.
- Mcdonalds Franchise Cost in India
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Cancel Order on Zomato
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Application Form
- Ladli Bahan Yojana MP