The Ladli Bahan Yojana is one of the many government schemes that were introduced to focus on encouraging women so that gender equality prevails in society. When it comes to the state introducing the ladli bahan yojana, Mp or Madhya Pradesh government introduced it for elevating the standard of living of both the girls and women of the state.
The best part about it is that the scheme is accessible to women and girls living both in rural as well as urban cities of the state. However, the catch here is that if a woman pays taxes or has some kind of permanent job then she will be unable to enjoy the benefit of the scheme.
Eligibility criteria for Ladli Bahan Yojana
To get the benefit of this yojana, the candidate must meet the below-mentioned qualifications:-
- The age of the women should be between 23 to 60.
- The yojana is available to married sisters.
- Sisters that belong to lower middle-class households are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Women who are married, abandoned, or even widowed are eligible for this scheme.
- Women from both reserved and unreserved categories can apply for this scheme.
- Not a single family member must be a taxpayer for the women to be eligible for this scheme.
- In case, the woman gets Rs.1000 rupees from any other prevailing scheme, she immediately becomes unfit for this scheme.
Mandatory documents for Ladli Behna yojana
When it comes to ladli behan yojana documents that are mandatory, the candidate must have the following mentioned documents:-
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Registered Mobile number
- Samagra Family ID
- Passport size photo
- Resident proof
Benefits of the Ladli behan yojana benefits
Out of a wide variety of benefits, the following are listed to be the main benefits of Ladli behan yojana:-
Monthly financial assistant
The eligible beneficiaries get the advantage of receiving 1000 rupees every month so that all the basic expenses are met and the living quality is improved.
One of many benefits is that women can receive the necessary financial assistance be it an unmarried woman, or widowed woman so that there is an economic upliftment.
Direct transfer to the candidate’s bank account
Another benefit is that the financial amount immediately gets transferred to her very bank account ensuring that there is enough transparency along with smooth access.
Accessible to pensioners
Irrespective of the fact that whether the particular woman is receiving a pension, she becomes eligible for accessing all the benefits that come under the Ladli Bahan Yojana.
How to apply for Ladli Bahan Yojana MP?
To apply for the Ladli Bahan Yojana, the candidate must stick to the below-mentioned procedure:-
- Visit the official website of Ladli Bahan Yojana.
- Tap on the option ‘Apply Online’ or ‘Registration’.
- Fill out the Ladli Bahan Yojana form with all the asked credentials correctly.
- Upload the asked documents such as a photograph, Aadhaar card, bank passbook.
- Make sure all the information is entered correctly.
- Finish up the process by submitting the application.
After submitting the application form, note down the reference number and print it as well for further future reference. After that, the responsible authorities will review the application, and if and when found eligible for this yojana, the name of the candidate will be included under the very scheme. After all this, it is mandatory to keep track of the application status so that one will know if the application has been rejected or accepted.
Ladli behan yojana beneficiary list
Candidates who have applied for the scheme are eligible to look into the beneficiary list online. They can see the beneficiary list on the very site but only after the deadline of the application form. Thus, to get access to the beneficiary list, the candidate needs to stick to the below-mentioned procedure:-
- Visit the official website of the Ladli Bahan Yojana.
- Navigate to the menu and click on the ‘status’ option.
- Type the relevant application number and then tap on the search button.
- The application status will be visible on the screen.
- The candidate can choose the ‘beneficiary list’ option to search for her name.
In short terms, the CM ladli bahan yojana was exclusively conducted to lend a helping hand to women belonging to both poor as well as middle-class families where they would get Rs.1000 every month in their bank account. Thus, this is all the information that was there to know about the Ladli bahan Yojana benefits.
FAQs for Ladli Bahan Yojana
#1 What is Ladli Bahan Yojana all about?
Ans. Ladli Bahan Yojana is a scheme introduced by the Madhya Pradesh government that focuses on offering financial support to all the women as well as girls of the state.
#2 What are the age restrictions for Ladli Bahan Yojana?
Ans. To apply for the Ladli Bahan Yojana, the minimum age is 23 whereas the maximum age is 60.
- Asia Cup 2023 will be Played on Hybrid Model
- LIC Dhan Rekha Plan Calculator
- Statue of Unity Ticket Prices
- Char Dham Yatra Package
- MAHSR Bullet Train’s C2 Tunnel Contract