LIC Children’s Money Back Plan 2015
Recently, the Life Insurance Corporation of India launched a new children’s money back plan Table No 832. Want to know which are the salient features of this plan? What benefits will be provided to children? All the details are explained here.
Features of LIC Children’s Money Back Plan:
1. The Children’s Money Back Plan is non-linked plan.
2. It is like saving cum protection plan.
3. The plan is aimed to accomplish children education and marriage expenses.
4. The Life Risk in plan is a child but not the parents.
5. Children with the age of 0 to maximum 12 years will be eligible for this plan.
6. Moreover, the term of insurance will be 5 to 20 years. In addition, children’s maximum age should be 25 years when the policy completes. It means that if your child’s age is 5 years at present then you can consider it as a 20 year policy.
7. Furthermore, the minimum sum assured is 1 Lakh Rs. and maximum sum assured is unlimited.
8. You will get premium waiver benefit rider with the policy.
9. Additionally, loan facility is available.
LIC Children’s Money Back Calculator
Benefits of LIC Children’s Money Back:-
- In case of death within the age of 8 years of a child, the premium paid will be payable.
- Moreover, if the death occurs after the commencement of risk then sum assured, vested simple reversionary bonuses, and final additional bonus will be payable.
- The death benefit will not be less than 105% of the total premium paid till the date of death.
- Kid will get all survival benefits if parent dies and opted for premium waiver benefit rider.
- Furthermore, Maturity benefit will be given and that is 40% of basic sum assured with accrued bonus and final additional bonus will be paid to the kid.