How to Give Up LPG Subsidy – Pahal 2015 (Give Up Subsidy)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged people of india to voluntarily give up Government LPG Subsidy if you can afford it on market price. Here we are providing tutorial for how to give up LPG Subsidy and buy it on market price.
How to Give Up LPG Subsidy – Pahal 2015 (Give up Subsidy)
Speaking at Urja Sangam 2015, Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra modi said that let’s create movement,let’s create record to give up subsidy for LPG Gas Cylinder and buy it on market price. He also mentioned that most by next few years, 1 crore household to get supply of Gas via Pipelines only to reduce burden of Gas cylinders.
LPG Subsidy, Pratyaksh Hanstantarit Labh (Pahal) Yojana started by government of india to provide facility of depositing subsidy amount of LPG gas cylinder directly into their bank account, subtracting the middle mans.
Update :- Till 11th July, 2015, more than 10 lakh people have Give up LPG Subsidy (after urge by Prime Minister Modi). We also urge you to Give up Lpg subsidy if you can afford LPG Cylinders at market rate. Below is steps to give up lpg subsidy.
To give up the lpg subsidy, just follow the below steps;
1. Go to Official website of Pahal yojana, mylpg.in and click on link “Give up subsidy“.
2. Or you can visit bank, Go to your bank, where you joined your Bank account with LPG Subsidy account to receive subsidy,and ask to your bank to remove your account from receiving subsidy.
3. Indane customers can visit this link to give up subsidy now.
4. OR you can visit the official website of your Gas Company and click on Give up subsidy link and fill the form and give it up now.
5. As soon as you give up on subsidy, your name will be listed in scroll of honour list, where you can see other people who already gave up their subsidy
To apply for LPG Gas Subsidy, then you can visit this link to apply for lpg gas subsidy.
Check out the Non- subsidy LPG Cylinder Price (Without Subsidy)
Till date, more then 10 lakh people have given up their LPG subsidy voluntarily and buying the GAS Cylinder at market price. 10 lakh people who gave up lpg subsidy now saving Rs.100cr+ and this money will be used for poor people of india.
For more updates on Government scheme, keep visiting us daily, thanks :).