Are you the primary income earner of the family? Do you belong to Karnataka? If the answer to both questions is yes, then you surely qualify for registering with the Gruha Lakshmi scheme.
The government of Karnataka has recently introduced the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023 to provide financial support to all the women of the state. The scheme was announced in the assembly elections and commenced on 19th July 2023. The eligible candidates can now apply for the scheme through the application link available on the official website of Karnataka state.
Through this blog, let’s learn about how to apply for the scheme, the eligibility criteria, and much more related to this scheme.
What is Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023 and its objectives?
The Karnataka government through this scheme has taken the first step towards fulfilling the promises they had made. Women who are primary earners or heads of families can apply for this scheme to get financial aid or benefits from the state government. The state government would accept the application forms till the last date of receiving applications and after that, the government would shortlist selective applicants who would receive financial aid directly in their bank accounts.
According to the Gruha Lakshmi scheme Karnataka, women would receive Rs.2000 every month in their bank accounts, and this would continue for 2 years according to the rules and regulations of the scheme. It is important for the women to go through the eligibility criteria available on the official website before applying for the scheme. The scheme is available for female applicants as well as for families whose annual income isn’t more than 2 lakhs.
Objectives of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme: ಗೃಹಲಕ್ಷ್ಮಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ನೋಂದಣಿ ವೇಳಾಪಟ್ಟಿ ವಿವರಗಳು
There are many families in Karnataka whose annual income doesn’t exceed Rs. 2 lakhs. They live on daily wages. Hence, the Karnataka government has decided to help such families with financial aid. According to the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023, the government aims to accomplish all promises that were made in the assembly elections. Here are some objectives of the scheme:
- Through the Gruhalakshmi yojana, the government is planning to endow housewives by helping them with financial aid. This would be a good contribution to their family incomes and also improve their financial condition.
- The yojana is expected to aid in reducing poverty as the struggling families would receive financial aid to meet their requirements.
- The scheme is also a good way of introducing gender equality as the contribution of women to the family income would be recognized.
Hence, through this scheme, the government has made an initiative in fulfilling the promises made during the elections.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
If you are looking forward to applying for the Gruja Lakshmi Yojana 2023, here are some eligibility criteria the applicants need to fulfill before applying.
- The scheme is only open for women or female candidates.
- The applicants should be living in Karnataka and should be the main earner of the family.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The applicant shouldn’t be receiving any other financial aid from another state or central government scheme.
Once the applicant meets the eligibility criteria, the applicant needs to submit the following documents at the time of registration.
- Identity Card or proof like driving license, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Address proof like Ration card, water bill, electricity bill, etc.
- Bank Passbook and account details.
- Declaration of Women head.
- Category certificate.
- Domicile certificate and 10th certificate.
How to register for Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023?
Are you willing to apply for the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana? The Gruha Lakshmi application can be done both online and offline. Here are the steps you need to follow for both ways.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023 application online:
- Visit the official portal of Karnataka Seva Sindhu.
- For new users, select New User Link.
- Register on the portal using a valid mobile number.
- Once you register, an OTP would be sent to the mobile number which needs to be verified once received.
- Then search for the link to Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme 2023.
- Click the link and open the application form for the scheme.
- Enter all the essential details in the required fields and click on submit.
Once you submit the form, the filled form will appear on the screen. Check the form thoroughly and take a printout of the form.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023 application offline:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Seva Sindhu or Karnataka One Center.
- Get the application form from any of them.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents for the scheme.
- Submit the application form with the necessary documents to Karnataka One Center.
Once you submit the application form, the authority will verify the details and you shall start receiving financial help directly in the bank account if selected.
- Ladli Bahan Yojana MP
- Asia Cup 2023 will be Played on Hybrid Model
- LIC Dhan Rekha Plan Calculator
- Statue of Unity Ticket Prices
- Char Dham Yatra Package