In 2000, the Fortune Mart franchise was established. The core motive of the company was to cater to the customer with premium quality edible oils. This is why when it comes to cooking oil, this one has been able to make some significant noise in the market. The owner of the franchise is Adani Wilmar. It can also be labeled as one of the most sought-after brands to have ever existed in the country.
The brand, Fortune, is said to be the top brand when it comes to a wide list of edible oils. To take things to the next level, the brand has now come up with the idea of opening a mart known as Fortune Mart so that the customers can get everything ranging from their wants to needs under one single roof without any kind of major hassle. The Fortune Mart franchise price in India is said to be around 9 lakhs to 12 lakhs.
Important Information about Fortune Mart Franchise
All the important details including the Fortune Mart franchise cost in India are mentioned below:-
- Company’s name- Fortune
- Franchise Name- Fortune Mart
- Location- Major Cities of India
- Name of the Owner- Adani Wilmar
- Category- Dealership
- Official Company’s Website- fortunefoods[dot]com
- Space Requirement- normally 300-800 Sqft. But for Bakery, it should be 600 Sqft. Approx.
- Investment Cost- 9 to 12 lakhs approximately
- Profit Margin-10-12% and 50-70% on Bakery
- Business Sector- FMCG
- The corporate office of Fortune Foods- Adani Wilmar Limited, ‘ Fortune house’ near Nav Rangpur railway crossing, Ahmedabad, 380 009, Gujarat (India)
- Corporate office’s phone numbers- 7926455650 & 7926455621
- Toll-Free Number- 1800 572 9999
- Email for trade inquiry purposes- email@example.com
Eligibility Criteria to Get Fortune Mart Franchise
If you are wondering how to get a Fortune Mart franchise in India, below are certain terms and conditions that you should meet:-
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should be no less than 25 years of age at least.
- Candidate must possess experience in FMCG sector business.
- Candidate must plan to open the shop in the city’s primary location.
- Candidate must have all the proper arrangements that are needed such as helper, driver, accountant, salesman, and such.
- Candidate must have a proper arrangement for one-time setup cost that may range from 10 lacks to 12 lakh.
- The candidate must have the minimum basic infrastructure that is needed for the opening of the shop.
How to apply for a Fortune Mart Franchise?
To apply for a Fortune Mart Franchise in India, you need to stick to the below-mentioned steps:-
- Visit fortunefoods[dot]com, which is the official website of the company.
- You will be redirected to the homepage and from there you can look at the contact information. If you want, you can always call the toll-free number and get all the needed information.
- Either that or you can also apply on the home page by clicking on the apply franchise option.
- Click on the option, ‘contact-us’, and then click on ‘apply for franchise’. An application will be displayed on your screen. You need to fill it with all the correct information.
- If the company finds you fit then you will be contacted within a week.
List of Supports From the Company
When it comes to support, Adani Wilmar Ltd. Offers the following support:-
- Sales support
- Rent support
- Dedicated company software for billing
- Other promotional as well as digital activities
- Combos and discount offer
- Bakery setup worth 2.5 lahks for free
- The company directly supplies at a discounted rate
Mandatory Documents and License
To apply and get approved for a Fortune Mart Franchise, the following documents are mandatory:-
- Address Proof that is either a ration card or electricity bill
- ID Proof that is either a PAN card/voter card or Aadhar card
- Email address
- Valid and functional mobile number
- Current account and cancel cheque
- Shop Act License
- Gumasta License or Trade License
- GST Number
The Profit Margin & ROI ( Return on Investment)
Everything that is even remotely related to the profit margin and return on investment will be solved by the sales manager. It can be labeled as one of the fast-moving consumer goods or FMCG brands. Since this category of products faces a high rise in the fast-moving consumer items, the sales are comparatively very strong here. Therefore, to ensure that you leverage with profits, you must carry the capacity to move plenty of units. Other than that, the ROI or Return on Investment of the company is said to be 140%.
Fortune, inevitably, is one of the best well-known brands to have ever existed. It has a varied list of items and apart from this, the company makes it a duty to introduce four to five new items every year. Thus, this is all the information that was there to know about the brand and ways you can get a Fortune Mart franchise in India.
- Mio Amore Franchise Cost
- Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Cost in India
- Gas Cylinder Subsidy Under Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana
- Mcdonalds Franchise Cost in India