The government of India has announced a special Saving scheme for Women in Union Budget 2023-24. It was the last union budget before the General Election 2024, and the reason more welfare schemes were announced for women. There are many welfare schemes announced by Modi Govt in this Union budget but the main attraction was Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana. Here we are discussing benefits and how to apply online for Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana.
What is Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana?
A limited (2-year) saving scheme for Women in India. If you are living in India, and have a bank account, you can avail the benefits of the Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana. Under Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana, you will get high-interest rates from banks for 2 years and get tax benefits as well.
What are the benefits of the Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana?
As per the official announcement made by Finance minister Nirmala Sitaraman, Under Mahila Samman Saving Certificate (Mahila Samman Bachat Patra), any female citizen of India is eligible to avail below mentioned benefits.
- For 2 years, any woman in India can make savings under this scheme.
- For the next 2 years (2023-2025), women will get a 7.75% of Interest rate on this scheme.
- The Scheme benefits will start in March 2023 and End on March 2025.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahila Samman Bachat Patra
As per the information we have received, under Mahila Samman Bachat Patra, you are only eligible if you are matching following criteria;
- Only Female Can apply for this saving scheme.
- Should be a Citizen of India.
- Should have Bank Account.
- Only for 2 years, they can avail of the benefit of 7.75% interest rates.
- They can apply for Up to Rs.2 Lac only under Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Scheme.
- It’s a Lock-in Period Saving Scheme for 2 years. You are not allowed to withdraw during the time period of 2 years.
So, These are the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits and Interest Rate Details for Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Scheme. If you are interested to make an investment in this scheme, you can contact your bank today. Please Share this with other Friends and Family members, and ask maximum people to take benefit under this scheme.
- 100% Completed for Delhi – Mumbai Expressway
- Vande Bharat Express Mumbai to Gandhinagar Capital Schedule
- Vande Bharat Express Delhi to Katra Schedule
- Vande Bharat Express Delhi to Varanasi Schedule
- NHSRCL Invites Bids for Package C3