Apply Online for Indian Visa – TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL Eligibility
Who will get the facility of Visa on Arrival?
Eligibility for Indian Visa:-
1. The passport of applicant must have at least 6 months validity.
2. The visa on arrival facility is not available for diplomatic/official passport holders.
3. International travelers having Pakistani passport or Pakistani origin will have to apply for regular visa at Indian mission.
4. International travelers must have return ticket or onward journey ticket with efficient money to expend during his/her stay in India.
5. International travelers who are coming to India for the purpose of recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment, or casual business visit are welcome.
First of all you will have to apply online for visa on arrival to get the ETA facility. You can also get to know more about visa arrival facility for NRI and others.
When you submit the application form and pay visa fee online, you will get ETA facility in your via mail. You need to print it and carry with you at the time of travel.
Helpline for Tourist for Visa Application in India
Tourist can call on +91-11-24300666 to get instant helpline. You can also hit them mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get information and all necessary help for tourist visa on arrival.