Are you searching for Current Income Tax Slab for Financial Year 2021-22 or Assessment Year 2022-23? Here is perfect explanation of Current Income Tax Rate, Income Tax Slab for Current Financial Year 2021-22 and Assessment Year 2022-23.
Income Tax Slab/Income Tax Exception Limit for Current Financial Year 2021-22
Filing Income tax return for FY 2021-22 – Income Tax Slab for Current Financial Year 2022-23.
|Income Tax Slab||New Regime Income Tax Slab Rates FY 2020-21
(Applicable for All Individuals & HUF)
|Rs 0.0 – Rs 2.5 Lakhs||NIL|
|Rs 2.5 lakhs- Rs 3.00 Lakhs||5% (tax rebate u/s 87a is available)|
|Rs. 3.00 lakhs – Rs 5.00 Lakhs|
|Rs. 5.00 lakhs- Rs 7.5 Lakhs||10%|
|Rs 7.5 lakhs – Rs 10.00 Lakhs||15%|
|Rs 10.00 lakhs – Rs. 12.50 Lakhs||20%|
|Rs. 12.5 lakhs- Rs. 15.00 Lakhs||25%|
|> Rs. 15 Lakhs||30%|
How to Fill Income Tax Return Online?
To Fill Income Tax Return, you will need following things to fill income tax return.
- Link Your Aadhaar Card
- Electronic Verification Code(EVC) has been introduced to link Aadhaar Card.
- All Bank Account number, Bank Name, IFSC Code to be provided.
You Can download Income Tax Return forms in PDF at this link now.
Filling Income Tax Return (ITR) is compulsory as mentioned in Black Money Bill, if individual found without filling income tax return will be fined and Jailed for it.
- ITR-1 (SAHAJ) & ITR-4S (Sugam) should not be filled by individual who having earning source from outside india.
- Income Tax Department of india introduced EVC Code, which will give unique string no to e-document, which will helpful in sending doc to ITR-V to CPC, Bangalore.
- Super senior citizen are now onwards not allowed to fill ITR on offline mode.