Vidyalakshmi.co.in is new web portal started by Government of india for the students who seeking Education Loan and Scholarships. By this portal, you can apply for education from over 22 Banks in india and use single education loan form.
Vidya Lakshmi – GOI Portal for Education Loan and Scholarships
Today, Finance minister Arun Jaitley launched this news portal from Government of india.This portal is launched under Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram (PMVLK). PMVLK is scheme launched by prime minister narendra modi under which they want to ensure that no student misses higher education just because of fund.
Below is Benefits of Vidhya Lakshmi web Portal
1. Using this portal you can get information about All bank’s Education loan schemes,
2. Use single application form for all banks,
3. You can directly apply to all banks under Vidhya Lakshmi portal for education loans,
4. Students can download and upload Loan status and processing status,
5. Students can directly complaint, give feedback to bank’s via email grievances,
6. Linkage to National Scholarship Portal for information and application for Government Scholarships.
Which banks are listed under Vidhya Lakshmi Portal?
As of now, total 13 Banks have registered 22 Educational Loan Schemes on this portal. Below is list of banks associated with Vidhya Lakshmi Portal;
1. SBI (State Bank of India),
2. IDBI Bank,
3. India Bank,
4. Canara Bank,
5. Union Bank,
6. Bank of India,
7. Centeral Bank Of india,
8. Vijaya Bank,
9. Corporation Bank.
10. Dena Bank,
11. Punjab National Bank,
12. Kotak Mahindra
13. Oriental bank of Commerce.
How to apply for Education Loan or Scholarship from Vidhya Lakshmi Portal?
1. To apply for Education loan Click here and to apply for Scholarship click here.
2. Just follow the above mentioned links and sign up yourself.
3. Fill the form,
4. Apply for Education loan or scholarship. Follow below like steps on vidhyalakshmi.co.in.
For any question or query, you can call on below numbers or email them.
Tel – (022) 2499 4200,
Fax – (022) 2497 6351,
e-mail ID : email@example.com.
This is indeed a great portal like other government web portals of GOI. now students don’t need to go branch by branch, bank by bank. They can just seat at home and get education loan. 🙂