PGVCL.in – If you are using PGVCL for electricity then no need to pay electricity bills in long queue. Using PGVCL online collection tool, one can Pay PGVCL Electricity Bill online. Under Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB), Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd provides electricity to west side (Saurashtra) of Gujarat State. Under PGVCL, 12 district of west Gujarat, namely Rajkot, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Surendranagar, Amreli, Botad, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka and Gir Somanath are feeded with 24*7 electricity.
PGVCL Online Bill Payment – PGVCL.in
PGVCL covers 45 division, 240 sub division, and having 13260 employees under them which provides good service to all the 12 district under PGVCL. With approx 51 lac household of west gujarat are provided electricity by PGVCL, they have huge customer base who are looking for the online bill payment of PGVCL.
PGVCL provide 2 month bill cycle, customer will get electricity bill at every 2 months of subscription. And now this electricity bill can be paid online. Below is tutorial for how to pay electricity bill of PGVCL Online and save time and money.
How to Make PGVCL Online Bill Payment ?
The Online payment facility of PGVCL Bill is started 3 year. The company has incorporated on 15th September, 2003. Below is steps to pay PGVCL bill online;
1. Go to official website of PGVCL or you can just follow this direct link to payment of PGVCL.
2. Enter your Consumer no, (e.g. LT – 99911122233) after adding consumer no, it will automatically generate your bill amount for last month.
3. Enter Your Email Address to where you will receive payment receipt.
4. Click on “Submit” and you will be redirected to Bill desk portal where you want to pay your bill amount via available options.
5. After successfully completion of payment process, you will receive payment receipt of online bill payment.
Online Bill payment fees
Yes, the online bill payment of PGVCL is not free. you need to pay below mentioned extra charges at the time of bill payment.
1. You will be charged 1% of bill amount if you are paying via Credit cards and service tax additional (minimum Rs.5)
2. If you are paying via Debit card, you will be charged 0.75% of your bill payment, for bill amount of Rs.2000 or less. For Bill amount more than Rs.2000, you will be charged 1% extra (plus service tax).
Other modes of Online Bill Payment with PGVCL
Customer of PGVCL can pay electricity bill online via paytm.com or billdesk.com who are providing free service to pay online bill. Also, one can pay electricity bills via their net banking a/c. Major banks like HDFC, Axis, ICICI, SBI provides bill payment facility from their net banking portals.
Benefits of paying Electricity bill online
- Save timing,
- Save money,
- Easy to access,
- Easy to manage payment receipt,
- Eco friendly.
Apart from this, soon all these portal of bill payment to come under single portal of RBI (reserve bank of India) “Bharat Bill Payments System“. If you have any query or want to register new complain, you can call PGVCL at 1800-233-155333 customer care number of PGVCL.