Who is leading the Purple Cap race in IPL 2023? Check out Who IPL 2023 Purple Cap contenders. In IPL, Purple Cap is given to the player who has taken the most wickets during the entire tournament. Check out the IPL Purple Cap Table 2023;
Purple Cap in IPL 2023
WKTs = Total wickets taken by Player in IPL 2023,
ECO = Economy Rate,
OV = Number of Over Bowled by Bowler,
Mat = Total Match Played by Player,
Inn = Innings Played by the Player,
AVG = Average Run Rate,
AVG. = Average Score by Player in IPL 2023,
BBI = Best Bowling in an inning,
BBM = Best Bowling in Match,
5 WKTs = 5 Wickets in an Inning,
4 WKTs = 4 Wickets in an Inning,
MAID = Number of Maiden overs by the bowler,
So, these are the top 10 contenders for the Purple cap in IPL 2023. Check if your favorite player is at which number.
Rules for Purple Cap in IPL
- The cricketer who takes the most wickets at the end of IPL 2023 will give Purple Cap (including the Playoffs and finals).
- Cricketer who is leading with the highest wicket-taker can wear the Purple cap on the field during the IPL season.
- The Best Economy Rate will be taken into account if two or more players have taken the highest wickets.
- Wickets taken in the Super over will not be considered in the race of the Purple Cap.
Past Purple Cap Winner in IPL
- IPL Orange Cap
- Karnataka Assembly Election Date
- Ghogha To Hazira Ro Ro Ferry Service
- Surat to Diu Cruise Ferry
- WPL Auction Sold & UNSOLD Player List