Who is leading the Orange Cap race in IPL 2023? Check out Who IPL 2023 Orange Cap contenders. In IPL, Organce Cap is given to the player who has the most runs during the entire tournament. Check out the IPL Orange Cap Table 2023;
Orange Cap in IPL 2023
|2||F du Plessis||RCB||14||14||730||56.15||153.68||60||36||0||8||1||84|
Run = Total Run Scored by Player in IPL 2023
SR = Strike Rate,
Mat = Total Match Played by Player,
Inn = Innings Played by the Player,
NO = Remained Not Out,
HS = Highest Score,
AVG. = Average Score by Player in IPL 2023,
4s = Number of 4s by Player,
6s = Number of 6s by Player,
100s = Number of 100s by Player,
50s = Number of 50s by Player,
So, these are the top 10 contenders for the Orange cap in IPL 2023. Check if your favorite player is at which number.
Rules for Orange Cap in IPL
- The cricketer who scores the most runs at the end of IPL 2023 will will give Orange Cap (including Playoffs and finals).
- Cricketer who is leading with the highest score can wear the Orange cap on the field during the IPL season.
- The best Strike Rate will be taken into account if two or more players have scored the highest run.
- Runs scored in Super over will not be considered in the race of the Orange Cap.
- Karnataka Assembly Election Date
- Ghogha To Hazira Ro Ro Ferry Service
- Surat to Diu Cruise Ferry
- WPL Auction Sold & UNSOLD Player List
- Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023