Delhi Assembly Election Results 2022
It seems that AAP is going to give tough opposition to BJP and it might not be capable to reach the clear majority mark. Moreover, here we have a complete schedule of Delhi elections 2015. Have a look at it.
- Issue of notification – 14th January 2020
- Last date of making Nominations – 21 January 2020
- Scrutiny of nominations – 22nd January 2022
- Last date for withdrawal of candidatures – 24th January 2020
- Date of poll – 8th February 2020
- Counting of votes (election results) – 11th February 2020
Let’s know more about the Delhi election opinion poll.
Opinion Poll Results for Delhi Election 2020:-
The latest opinion poll for Delhi election shows a vital lead for the AAP (Aam Aadmi Party). The poll arranged by ABP news – Nielsen resulted in 50% votes for AAP and 41% for BJP and the congress party with 9%.
The opinion poll conducted by India TV- CVoter recommends that BJP will get 47% votes, AAP will get 40% votes, and congress will get 10% votes in the Delhi elections. In addition, the survey said BJP will get 37 seats, AAP will get 28 seats, and the congress party will go down from 8 to 5 seats.
According to the opinion polls it seems that BJP and AAP will have a tough competition. We wish for the best result to come out!
The Delhi election result 2020 date is out and it will be very interesting as well!
Delhi Assembly Election 2020 Result