Top 10 Best Mutual Funds for 2023 – Investment Plans
|Fund Name||3-year Return (%)*||5-year Return (%)*|
|Quant Small Cap Fund Direct Plan-Growth||48.86%||24.12%|
|Tata Digital India Fund Direct-Growth||29.95%||24.08%|
|ICICI Prudential Technology Direct Plan-Growth||33.09%||23.60%|
|SBI Technology Opportunities Fund Direct-Growth||29.66%||23.22%|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund Direct-Growth||28.72%||22.16%|
|Quant Tax Plan Direct-Growth||36.55%||21.70%|
|Quant Active Fund Direct-Growth||33.12%||20.37%|
|Quant Mid Cap Fund Direct-Growth||33.82%||20.27%|
|Axis Small Cap Fund Direct-Growth||23.96%||20.09%|
|Quant Infrastructure Fund Direct-Growth||37.31%||20.00%|
Best SIP Mutual Funds for 2023:
1. ICICI Pru Focussed Blue Chip Fund: This fund is aimed to invest in 20 large-cap companies from the top 200 stocks which are listed on the NSE on the basis of market capitalization. The performance of this fund is very impressive as it provided 17% annualized returns in the last five years. For example, if you invest in this fund for 1000 per month through SIP for five years, then your total investment will be 60,000 and the investment value will be 101000. It is a good idea to invest in long-term plan for 10 to 20 years.
2. UTI Equity Mutual Fund: The UTI is aspired to invest at least 80% of its funds in equity and equity related instruments with high risk profile. Moreover, 20% balance in debt and money market instruments with low to medium risk profile. Well, it has performed good and provided 16% annualized returns in the past five years. You should invest in this mutual fund plan because this fund has provided low instability returns during difficult time in equity markets.
3. HDFC Top-200 Fund: This fund invests 90% in equity and balance 10% in debt instruments. Moreover, the stocks are selected from the companies in the BSE 200 index and 200 biggest capitalized companies of India as well. This fund has provided 15% annualized returns in last five years. This is another best mutual fund plan to invest for more than 10 years. They have given their performance constantly and it has given 22% annualized returns in long run of 10 years against S&P BSE 200 which offered just 15% annualized returns.
4. HDFC MidCap Opportunities Fund: This Mutual Fund is made to develop long term capital approval from a portfolio of mid-cap and small-cap companies. This MF has beaten its benchmark and provided 25% annualized returns in last five years. Moreover, this fund has performed very well and given 25% annualized return as compared to CNX madcap benchmark of 11.5% and overall category average of 18%. Furthermore, this fund has performed well in bad times in 2011. At that time, the Sensex fell by 31%. However, this fund controlled losses to 18.3%. It will be great to invest in HDFC Mid-cap opportunities fund.
Also Check: Guwahati Diamond Rate Today
5. Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund: Franklin Mutual Fund is to create long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio of mid-cap and small-cap companies. Moreover, it invests up to 75% in the smaller companies. This fund has given 24% annualized return in last five years. Why this fund is unique from others? This fund has performed outstanding in the last five years and offered 24% annualized return compared to CNX Midcap benchmark of 11.5% and overall category average of 18.9%. One should invest in this fund!
6. UTI Mid-Cap Fund: This Fund is an open-ended equity fund. It is aimed provide capital appreciation by investing mainly in mid-cap stocks. Moreover, this fund has offered 23% annualized return in last five years. You can invest in this fund for long term of 8 to 10 years. It performed brilliant in last with 23% annualized return as compared to CNX Mid-cap benchmark of 11.5% and the general category average of 18.9%. The high risk investors should invest in mid-cap funds.
7. Reliance Equity Opportunities Fund: The reliance equity opportunities fund is developed to invest in stocks which are inclined by ongoing economic reforms, infrastructural changes, and FDI inflows. This fund has provided 22% annualized return in the last five years. The fund has given 22% annualized return as compared to S&P BSE 100 benchmark of 10.2% and overall category average of 19%. One can invest ion this fund for long term of 8 to 10 years.
8. Franklin (I) High Growth Cos Fund: This Mutual Fund invests in Indian companies or sectors which have high growth rates. They concentrate on the companies which offer best trade-off between risk, enlargement, and assessment. The Franklin (I) high growth cos fund has provided 20% annualized returns in last five years. They have given 20% annualized return as compared to CNX 500 benchmark of 10.3% and overall category average of 14.3%. This is best mutual fund plan to invest for long tem of 8 to 10 years.
9. HDFC Balanced Fund: This fund is aimed to develop capital appreciation from a mutual portfolio of equity and debt instruments. They invest up to 60%. HDFC balanced fund has provided 20% annualized returns in last 5 years. The fund has provided 20% annualized returns as compared to balanced fund category of 10%. HDFC balanced fund re-balances its portfolio with the insistent equity part. It is best mutual fund plan to invest money for a long term period.
10. ICICI Balanced Fund: The ICICI balanced fund invests in equities and related securities. They also invest in fixed income and money market securities. Moreover, they invest minimum 60% in equity and balance in debt related instruments. The ICICI balanced fund has provided 18% annualized returns in the last five years. They have performed very well in last 10 years and offered 17% annualized return as compared to balanced fund category of 12%.
Check out What is Mutual Fund SIP and How You can Buy a House for Free via SIP
These are the top best SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Mutual Funds to Invest in 2023. Think twice before you opt for any SIP mutual fund plan. It is necessary to read the guidelines and term & conditions of any mutual fund plan. What are you thinking right now? Choose the top best SIP mutual funds to invest in 2023 plan mentioned above and invest your money in it and get great benefits!