PMKVYofficial.org - Guide for How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. You must have heard about the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) which is new government program to train unskilled youth for special task. Under Skill India program, government of india has launched the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana where around 10 crore youth will be trained and Rs.1500cr for this project. Below is eligibility criteria, how to apply and other information related to Kushal Vikas Yojana.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana [Guide]
Under the leadership of Prime Minister of India Ministry of Skill Development and entrepreneurship has started Kaushal Vikas Yojana. Below is more detail about this project;
Eligibility criteria to apply in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Candidates who wished to apply for Kaushal Vikas Yojana must have eligible for below mentioned criteria;
- The candidate must have Indian citizenship
- He/she must have enrolled in Skill development program of GOI
- He/she must have to attend the training centre to get skilled
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Candidates who wish to join Kaushal Vikas Yojana must follow below mentioned steps to apply online;
- Candidate need to visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Go to www.PMKVYofficial.org or follow this direct link
- Upon visiting the site, you need to visit the training centre list of Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Select the nearest training centre from your place and download the application form
- Also, you can apply from offline via visiting the official address of training centre
- If you need any help or have query, you can call on +91-8800055555 which is special mobile number dedicated to help candidates for their requests on skill india
After Applying Process under Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Right now government of india is finalizing the skill india training centre, after choosing the training centres from each district, government of india will put of the list on the official website. But here is the process you need to follow after applying for Kaushal Vikas Yojana;
- Government of india has choose a training partner who will provide you training
- After enrolling in the training center, candidates will be issued schedule to join the training center
- Upon joining candidates need to produce listed documents
- After completion of the program, certificate will be provided by the training center
- Certification process will be followed as per the guidelines of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Total Funds Allocated for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
As per the official notification, Government of india has given Rs.1500cr for PMKVY Flagship program.
- Rs.220 cr will be allocated for the trainees who will join the program for proper learning
- Rs.67cr will be spent on awareness spreading of the program
- Another Rs. 67 cr will be spent on the mentor ship for the trainees to get employed.
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Training Centre List
Here is the official link to find the list of Training Centre of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana;
- Candidates need to visit the official link of Kaushal Vikas Yojana at
- Choose the category you want the training for
- Choose the nearest training centre for you
- Get enrolled in and start training
Contact Details of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
In case, if you have any query or question, you can contact the officials of Kaushal Vikas Yojana via using below mentioned ways;
- Email Address :- PMKVY@nsdcindia.org
- Fax: +91-11-46560417
- Address :- Block A, Clarion Collection, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi - 110016.
- Contact on Fb :- https://www.facebook.com/PMKVYOfficial
- Contact on twitter: - https://twitter.com/nsdcindia