Are you planning to sell your items on Flipkart,Amazon or Snapdeal? It’s a great idea! Well, you need to complete registration of seller. Don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry! I have included the official information on how to start selling on Flipkart and Amazon.
How To Start Selling on Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal?Nowadays, there are great options to sell your products. How about selling it on the most popular e-commerce websites of India? You just have to List your products, Sell across India, Ship with ease, and Earn Big with Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon.
How to start selling on Flipkart?
If you want to sell your products on Flipkart, you need to register first. Here are step by step instructions to register to start selling on Flipkart. You must have VAT ID, PAN card, and Bank Account to register on seller portal.
1. First of all you need to go to the seller portal of Flipkart and signup https://seller.flipkart.com/selfSignup/create.
2. Enter your name and valid e-mail address and click on continue.
3. On the next step, there will be verification of details.
4. In the last step, you need to enter seller information.
These are the official steps to register yourself as a seller on Flipkart and start selling your products with great commission.
How to start selling on Amazon?
Follow the instructions given below to register yourself on Amazon for selling your products online. It’s easy to register!
1. Go to the Seller portal of Amazon http://services.amazon.in/.
2. First of all you have to decide that you want to register as professional or as an individual.
3. Click on “Get Started” for which you want to register.
4. On the next page, you will have to enter your email-ID or mobile number. If you already have Amazon account then choose “Use an existing account”. Log in by entering your password and click on continue button.
How to Start Selling on Snapdeal?
Snapdeal is 3rd largest E-commerce site in India where people love to shop online. Follow below mentioned steps to start selling on Snapdeal online.
1. Go to http://sellers.snapdeal.com/.
2. You can register here yourself as selling new goods or old (yes, you can also sell 2nd hand goods at snapdeal).
3. After felling the form, click on join now button.
4. On next step you will asked about the things you want to sell online via snapdeal.
After successful registration you will receive confirmation mail, after that you can start listing your items and enjoy selling. :)
Benefits of Selling Online via eCommerce website
1. Expand your business local to all Over India :- you can sell your products goods all over india with online ecommerce websites.
2. Get benefits of millions of customers :- Online eCommerce websites do have millions of customers online, so you just need to list your items at low price and you will get benefits of their pre-customers, no need to find customers.
3. Secure and Timely Payments :- you will get secure and timely payments, as online websites do provide instant money from customers online mode only. So, as soon as you deliver items , you will get paid.
4. No Product Listing Fees:- Most of eCommerce websites do provide free listings which means you can sell online for free. Use their customers, tools, online stores and earn money for free.
It is just few steps away to start selling your products on these online shopping portals. Do you have any questions or doubts regarding it? Please write below in the comment box to ask a question.