Are you looking for National Pension Scheme? Here is detail listing of Benefits of National Pension Scheme. Nowadays, you get various options to choose a pension scheme. Do you know which the best pension scheme is? Well, the government of India launched the national pension scheme on 1st April 2009. You get great benefits from this scheme. Here is something more about it.
Benefits of National Pension Scheme - Tax Benefits of NPS
What is NPS (National Pension Scheme)?
If you opt for national pension scheme, you can constantly spend you money in it and get a group sum at the time of pension. The new pension scheme has two levels including tier 1 and tier 2. The involvement to tier 1 is mandatory for all government servants becoming government assistance on and after 1st January 2004. Moreover, the Tier 2 will be offered optionally. It will not be generated surgical at the time of short term interval.
Benefits of National Pension Scheme:-
There are several benefits of having the national pension scheme. Here are they.
1. This scheme is intended to give pension scheme to every Indian resident.
2. To get the scheme you need to start a consideration with POP and get PRAN as well.
3. You can choose your own financial commitment and retirement living fund. Get good money after your retirement.
4. You can access your account from anywhere in India.
5. Moreover, the National Pension Scheme is managed by PFRDA through the financial commitment values and consistent tracking with assessment of fund managers.
Return on National Pension Scheme
These are the advantages of having the national pension scheme. A government slave can stop at and after the age of 60 decades from tier 1 plan. As he quits the plan, it is mandatory to get 40% of retirement living prosperity to buy a premium which will give retirement living for the life-time of worker and spouse or parents. In addition, the individual Pension Fund Regulating and Growth Power (PFRDA) will manage and develop the retirement living industry.
For historic NAV, please click on the links given below to visit the website of the PFM:-