www.indianvisaonline.gov.in - Looking for visa arrival facility information? You are at right place! Here in this article I have included the official information of visa arrival facility for NRI and others. Have a look at it once.
Apply Online for Indian Visa - TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL Eligibility
The union home minister shri rajnath singh and Dr. Mahesh sharma, the minister of state (I/C), tourism & culture and minister of state for civil aviation announced the tourist visa on arrival with Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) scheme. It was launched on 27th November 2014.
Who will get the facility of Visa on Arrival?
The visa arrival facility will be available for NRIs and others as well. It will be accessible at nine international airports in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Thiruvanthapuram, Kochi, and Goa. Moreover, the Electronic Travel Authorization facility will also be given to the countries including Australia, brazil, Cambodia, cook islands, Djibouti, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Luxembourg, marshall islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, new Zealand, niue island, Norway, Oman, Palau, pallestine, Papua new guinea, Philippines, republic of Korea, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon islands, Thailand, Tonga, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
Eligibility for Indian Visa:-
1. The passport of applicant must have at least 6 months validity.
2. The visa on arrival facility is not available for diplomatic/official passport holders.
3. International travelers having Pakistani passport or Pakistani origin will have to apply for regular visa at Indian mission.
4. International travelers must have return ticket or onward journey ticket with efficient money to expend during his/her stay in India.
5. International travelers who are coming to India for the purpose of recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment, or casual business visit are welcome.
First of all you will have to apply online for visa on arrival to get the ETA facility. You can also get to know more about visa arrival facility for NRI and others.
When you submit the application form and pay visa fee online, you will get ETA facility in your via mail. You need to print it and carry with you at the time of travel.
Helpline for Tourist for Visa Application in India
Tourist can call on +91-11-24300666 to get instant helpline. You can also hit them mail at email@example.com to get information and all necessary help for tourist visa on arrival.